Saturday, July 29, 2006

Podling Essence

Ha! Well I said I'd try to make this a weekly thing. Yeah right. I guess my "social" life just got in the way. Ha! Well here it is, the third installment of my silly podcast. I talk a lot more in this one and make really dumb jokes. I also realized I repeat myself so much with "umm" and "yeah" and "great" etc... I know all of this but I just can't stop. My old speech teacher would be dissapointed in me. Sorry Dana.

I think I put a lot of good songs in this one. Not saying the other ones were bad, but this one has more songs that are meaningful to me. But before you listen to it, I must warn you, it's a little over 50 mintues long. Put it on in the background while you do something rad, but don't forget to listen to my lovely voice.

As always, leave me a comment or let me know that you're listening. And if you're having troubles, just click on the title of this entry then click the "play" button (that thing that looks like a triangle pointing right). You can do it...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAYAY. They get better each time, like rabid lashings! I can't wait for the next one.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home