Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Pod-Llama

I honestly don't know where the name of this podcast came from, but it makes me laugh everytime I say it outloud. I really should be doing homework instead of making this podcast but I finally got the right playlist together so I thought it was time.

I changed something around and now anybody can comment on this blog page not just registered BLOGGER users. That was a lame setting and I apologize. Not much to say. I had a goodtime making this podcast, I talk a lot more. I also got a hang of the editing software I use which is terrific because I can edit out my awkward pauses or my stuttering. So if it sounds a bit choppy, that's not me, that's the editing. Woo.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You retard, you said "indenuendos." HAHAHAH. Otherwise I love the podcast and adore you, cupcake!

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too much laughing!

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ann-

love the podcast! one thing though...
it might be better if you made separate tracks so that one could skip to different songs or replay their favorites without restarting the whole podcast! :oP

keep up the good work! ;o)

12:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

MORE.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home